The objective of the Academy is to reach ALL people with
the most appropriate consciousness training available and
involve them, where possible, in Projects that will increase
their vitalized sustainability.
The Academy offers opportunities to EVERYONE regardless
of age, race, color, ethnic background, nationality, health
conditions, handicaps, social status, educational background
All Scholarships are offered on a Pay-it-forward basis. What is offered to any individual is a gift from someone else and can be paid back by the recipient to at least three others by sharing this information with them. You can share it forward.
The Academy's Scholarship program provides support to those
who claim hardship or handicap on the following conditions:
- Sliding Scale: Those who apply for Scholarships are
evaluated on an individual basis according to perceived
need: the greater the need, the greater the amount of Scholarship
- Scholarships are available for no greater than the cost
of registration for Online and Onsite Courses.
- The number of recipients attending any Onsite course is limited to ten percent (10%) of the number of
participants who attend that course. There is no limit
to the number of scholarships for Online courses.
- Acceptance into a specific Onsite
course is based upon a first-applicant-to register-and-be-accepted
- Scholarships are also available for the cost of books
and materials on condition that the Scholarship Fund is
able to pay for the wholesale cost plus the cost of handling
and shipping. Online courses offer e-books as part of their
- All Scholarship applications must be filled out completely
- All applicants must complete the course they receive
on a Scholarship basis before they qualify for further assistance.
- Each recipient must participate as fully as possible
in the follow-through processes including attendance at
weekly Holon meetings.
To apply for a scholarship, click
here to open the application and print it out. After
you've filled it out, please mail the application to the
Each recipient is encouraged to participate in the programs
offered by the Academy. These include: the Pay-it-Forward
and Projects programs.
The Circles of Success program offers certification training. The courses offered
by the Academy are sequential: they progress from less complex
to more complex and, since each course deals with specific
dimensions of reality, we have come to call these the "Circles
As participants graduate from each Circle of Success they
are qualified to receive pay for services rendered. Thus,
the Circles of Success provide each person with an opportunity
to earn-as-you-learn. In brief;
- Those who graduate from the first Circle become Advocates and, if they choose, can sign the Affiliate Agreement and receive a commission for recruiting others into the
courses or selling products.
- When they graduate from the Second Circle of Success
they can be certified as Consultants and charge
a fee for helping others track and transform their holodynes.
- As they continue the certification program they can
qualify at ever-increasing levels of service - Practitioner (relationship coach), Facilitator (family system's
consultant), Implementer (social systems transformer), Teacher, Master Teacher and Doctorate.
At each level of service their ability to receive remuneration
increases and their need for scholarship assistance decreases.
Each Circle of Success is part of the earn-as-you-learn
The Pay-it-Forward program encourages participants to render
assistance to whomever, wherever and whenever the opportunity
arises. Each person becomes a transformer: an advocate of
a more Holodynamic view of reality and one who becomes part
of the solution rather than remaining part of the problem.
In the Middle East this is referred to as "entering the
River of Life rather than staying in the River of Death."
On the street each person is encouraged to help others transform
their holodynes and unfold their potential. In the home
and at work those who Pay-it-Forward are ready, willing
and able to contribute in a constructive way to whatever
situation is transpiring.
Those who receive Scholarship are encouraged to participate
in Projects. There are specific projects being sponsored
by the Academy:
- Constructing more sustainable communities.
- Creating Remediation Parks that:
- Transform all toxic wastes and community by-products
into useful product streams and energy.
- Provide a local source of continued energy.
- Insure that future generations have precious resources
for their survival.
- Help establish zero emissions into the environment.
- Create a stream of new, environmentally clean products.
- Development of super capacitor batteries that are much
stronger than anything on the market.
- Implementation of new solar cells that are six times
stronger than the ones currently on the market.
- Application of new solar paint that provides a continual
local source of electrical energy in the home and on the
It is estimated that these projects (and others not mentioned)
will provide hundreds of thousands of new jobs, a continual
source of new resources, the decentralization of energy
and the basis for new economic structure based on resources
rather than money.
The Academy Programs and Projects provide opportunities
for extra earnings and productive activities. Scholarships
are available for those who seek to be include the Earn-as-you-learn
program, gain meaningful employment and take their place
in building a better world.